CONCERN is seeking to hire a supplemental Case Aides for their Northeast Regional Office in Eynon, PA. This position will be responsible for supervising all clients during scheduled work hours, following all written or verbal directives concerning the scheduled activities during a shift, address client’s positive and negative behaviors in an appropriate manner, provide accurate written reports when required, assist clients with participation in recreational activities, transport clients as appropriate and necessary and performing duties normally assumed by the foster parents in their absence. This position also requires staff to perform various medically related procedures as required by each client, including clients known to have infectious diseases.
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or Equivalent
- One year of experience with children
- Have a valid driver’s license
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to