CONCERN is seeking Case Manager at our Lehighton, Pa facility. The Case Manager ensures the day to day operations of the offices staff and provides any and all administrative support needed or requested by the Region Director and Director of Behavioral Health.
Other Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time off
- Employer Funded Pension Plan
- 403b Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interview all clients’ families to develop the Individual Service Plan (ISP).
- Contact families to pass information, receive information, and to keep updated.
- Arrange all appointments (doctor, dentist, D & A, MH/MR, etc.) to provide appropriate physical, dental, and mental health records and to provide applicable treatment plans.
- Responsible for reports contacts with the juvenile court, placing agency, and outside agencies.
- Arrange all home visits, get approval from placing agency and parents, and schedule transportation.
- Prepare weekly schedule of events for staff consistency in taking care of appointments.
- Schedule all initial staffing and request the presence of all necessary staff for these initial staffing.
- Present insight and general information at the initial staffing of each client.
- Arrange and attend all aftercare visits upon a client’s release.
- Prepare clients’ files and keep them complete and updated.
- Work in cooperation with all other staff from CONCERN and other placing agencies establish a solid, professional approach to the problems of each client on his/her caseload.
- Communicate closely with supervisor regarding caseload activities.
- Transport clients as necessary.
- Discipline clients as necessary.
- Initiate and offer safe physical management as needed
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Human services or related field and 2 years of experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to