CONCERN is seeking Part-time Visit Coach for our Susquehanna Valley Regional Office. The Visit Coach will assist biological parents that have been referred by Children and Youth Services, who are working toward reunification with their children. This position will also assist the biological parents in maintaining a safe and nurturing environment, resolving crisis and family conflict, developing parenting skills, and connecting to community resources.
Other Benefits Include:
- 403b Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Visit Coach will be responsible for coordinating and guiding participants in a strength-based approach to family visits that focus on the children’s needs.
- The Visit Coach will participate in all meetings pursuant to assigned clients including team meetings with Children and Youth and Court Hearings.
- Timely completion of progress notes and data reports for each assigned client will be necessary.
- The Visit Coach may be responsible for transportation of clients and their families as necessary.
- The Visit Coach will be responsible for developing and maintaining liaison relationships with Children and Youth Services, other providers, schools, or professionals as necessary and appropriate for each client assigned.
- Meeting with client and family on a regular basis for Visit Coaching services in which the Visit Coach will be responsible for providing interventions to improve parenting skills.
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Services, Human Services, and Behavioral Sciences.
- High School Diploma and 5 Years of experience in the child services field working with children and families.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
- Availability for possible nights and weekends
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to