CONCERN is seeking a full-time Foster Care Caseworker. This position provides casework services to ensure the safety, permanency and well-being of all clients placed in CONCERN foster homes. This position will also serve as a liaison between the legal parents, the CYS/JPO offices and court system.
- $33,300- $37,000 Annually
Other Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time off
- Employer Funded Pension Plan
- 403b Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide case management/support services to children and foster families for routine and crisis situations.
- Assessment of safety checks and home visits with children placed in CONCERN foster homes on a regular basis.
- Participate in all service delivery team meetings in regards to children and families.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all team members including but not limited to: foster parents, CYS/JPO workers and supervisors, school personnel, medical providers, therapists, and legal parents/guardians.
- Document information using various electronic information systems.
- Transport and supervise visits with biological/legal family.
- Complete all required paperwork for each assigned client/ family by designated due dates.
- Complete visit forms as necessary and appropriate.
- Attend medical/behavioral health appointments.
- Attend and participate in court hearings.
- Receive referrals and assist in placing children in appropriate foster homes.
- Meet with supervisor on a regular basis.
- Facilitate foster family trainings.
- Attend required, pertinent and suggested trainings.
- Provide on-call and office day responsibilities as assigned
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social, Human and Behavioral Sciences required.
- 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Act 33, 73 and 34 clearances.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to