CONCERN is seeking a motivated individual to provide and supervise Clinical Coordination and Clinical Therapy services at our detention program satellite location in Berks County. This position will require intake procedures, referral for psychiatric evaluations and other services, as well as related casework and will also provide assessment and treatment for youth placed in detention and/or shelter care. The Clinical Coordinator facilitates treatment team meetings, and completes discharge plans and follow-up referrals and community linkages, and may also provide family or group therapy. This position will coordinate with both the psychologists and psychiatrists for evaluations, testing and medical management issues and collaborate with Children and Youth, Juvenile Probation, SAM and Detention/Shelter Center staff in relation to the needs of the clients, as well as monitor the provision of services described in the treatment plan. EOE
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Master’s degree in a Human Services Field
- 3 years experience providing mental health services at a Masters level to children and adolescents preferred; experience with juvenile justice clients and systems desired
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to