CONCERN is seeking a full-time Clinical Supervisor for our Fleetwood, PA office. The Clinical Supervisor will directly supervises Mobile Therapists, Behavior Specialist Consultants, and Therapeutic Staff Support personnel on the Berks County area.
- Typical Hiring Salary $46,800- $52,000 Annually (Based on relevant work experience)
Other Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time off
- Employer Funded Pension Plan
- 403b Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and document supervision with staff as required and in accordance with program regulatory requirements and CONCERN policy in the form of group, individual and team supervision. This includes supervising and evaluating clinical staff, including their assigned, (a) clinical treatment and, (b) case maintenance responsibilities
- Achieve familiarity with program regulations as well as guidelines and parameters established by payers of programming.
- Networking with resource persons, other agencies, including serving on committees as agreed upon with supervisor.
- Participate in internal and external agency meetings as assigned, representing CONCERN in a professional manner.
- Monitoring EAP’s and any other special programs, as assigned.
- Assessing and evaluating staff development and training needs, and requesting provision of training, in accordance with CONCERN policy.
- Coordinating or overseeing coordination of client psychiatric and or psychological evaluations.
- Monitoring work of consultants and performing utilization management of same.
- Evaluating and providing direct management of the program, as well as services provided. This may include assisting in data and statistical compilation as requested. This includes chart audits for clinical and administrative completeness and accuracy, the review of client records including completing clinical checklist for each client one time per year minimum, utilization review/management and cost effectiveness, and review of billing for accuracy.
- Complete Clinical Supervisor reports, program summaries, and analyses at defined intervals or as requested.
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Required Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Master’s degree in clinical discipline i.e. Social Work, Behavioral Science, Counseling, Psychology.
- Three years or more experience in a mental health as a mental health clinician. Preferably with at least one year of supervisory experience.
- LSW, LPC, LMFT license preferred.
- Act 33, 73 and 34 clearances
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to