CONCERN is seeking a full-time Clinical Supervisor to provide programmatic and operational oversight of the BHRS program in our Bethlehem, PA office. CONCERN is a dynamic, growing organization and interested applicants should be motivated, solution-focused, and work well as part of a team.
Responsibilities of the position include supervising clinical staff, leading the BHRS program in accordance with CONCERN’s mission and goals, supervise the treatment of a diverse population of clientele, including those with chronic mental health symptoms, actively participate as a member of an interdisciplinary team of clinical professionals and assist other Master’s level staff with clinical requirements to obtain licensure.
Benefits: Medical coverage, voluntary dental, employer sponsored pension, life and LTD ins., paid holidays, tuition subsidy, sick leave and vacation.
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Master’s Degree in a Human Services Discipline
- Experience working in the mental health field, preferably including supervisory experience
- FBI, Child Abuse, and Criminal Clearances
- PA Licensure, such as an LSW, LCSW, LPC or LMFT
- Knowledge of community and county programming/resources
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to