Crisis Intervention Specialists determine the immediate safety needs of consumers contacting Crisis Intervention Services while providing appropriate interventions and resources to address the consumer’s current mental health needs. Crisis Intervention Specialists offer mobile, telephone, and walk-in services to consumers of Tioga, Bradford, and Sullivan Counties, 24 hours daily, 7 days per week, on an as needed basis.
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent with 12 credit hours of college level work in the social work field or other, closely related human services field
- Act 33, 73 and 34 clearances
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to