CONCERN is seeking a Supplemental Driver for foster care program in the Berks and Lehigh Valley Area.
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Transporting clients at times which are specified by caseworkers/therapists and/or administrative staff members of CONCERN.
- Driving safely, obeying all laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
- Maintaining accurate records of mileage and time, utilizing standard expense statement forms and bi‑weekly timesheets.
- Reporting any traffic violations to supervisor/on‑call within 24 hours of the incident.
- Being responsible to attend staff meetings and training sessions as requested by the immediate supervisor.
- Supervise visits when appropriate.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to