CONCERN is seeking an Early Intervention Behavior Specialist for Bradford County, PA.
The Early Intervention Behavior Specialist will provide guidance to a client’s parent or guardian, and other team members when a client needs a behavior management plan. The behavior specialist is responsible for as guiding and monitoring treatment plan implementation. A behavior specialist may conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA) and data analysis to ensure successful outcomes. The behavior specialist will also facilitate the development of crisis and safety plans.
***This is a home and community based position. Days and hours worked are decided by the Early Intervention team and based on the needs of the client. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct the implementation of a behavioral modification intervention plan, in collaboration with other members of the treatment team, which is individualized to each child and to family needs.
- Identify behavioral goals and intervention techniques, and recommend non-aversive behavioral change methods.
- While maintaining some direct contact with child and family, the behavioral specialist consultant primarily provides assessment, program design and monitoring rather than direct therapy.
- The behavioral specialist is expected to participate in multi-disciplinary interagency treatment team meetings and collaborate with other community and service systems.
- $30/ hour
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Discipline (psychology, behavioral sciences, social work, counseling, sociology, education, criminal justice or similar human service field with no previous experience)
- A Social Work License (LSW), Title 49 Professional and Vocational Standards Chapter 47, State Board of Social Worker Examiners
- A Teaching Certificate
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to