Fiscal Support Staff
CONCERN is seeking a full-time Fiscal Support Staff for our corporate office in Fleetwood, PA.
- $15 -$16.83 Hourly Non-exempt – (Rate based on previous relevant work experience)
Other Benefits for Full-time employees include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time off
- Employer Funded Pension Plan
- 403b Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing accounting functions such as payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger through computer data entry and processing.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee, foster parent and vendor requests and questions.
- Understand all agency policies and procedures and be able to answer basic questions employees and/or foster parents may have concerning the policies and procedures.
- Insures purchases made by the sites through their site’s petty cash accounts or expenses listed on monthly expense statement are within the agency guidelines and/or budget.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all staff in the agency.
- Must have ability to work and interact effectively with all departments within the agency.
- Maintain confidentiality of all business office information whether in written format or knowledge gained during conversation.
- Responsible to complete bank account reconciliations for numerous checking accounts.
- Assists the Business Manager and/or Assistant Business Manager as needed.
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma Required. Associates or Bachelors in business or accounting preferred.
3 Years related work experience
- Computer experience is essential; including but not limited to practice management software, word processing, and spreadsheet applications.
- Experience in filling medical claims and familiarity with medical terminology
- Strong Organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, clients, and county workers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to