CONCERN seeks supplemental staff at the Master’s or Doctoral level to provide intensive individual or family therapy services to children and their families in settings other than a Provider agency or office. Settings may include the child’s home, school, church, community center, a neighbor’s or extended family member’s home, and other community settings. Provision of child-centered, family-focused, individual and family psychotherapy, as defined in the treatment plan and agreed upon by the therapist and family may utilize a number of formats which may vary according to the individualized needs of the child. This position requires a flexible schedule and has an expectation of 10 hours minimum per week.
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- A Mobile Therapist is a licensed mental health professional or an individual with a graduate level mental health degree (i.e., field of education, juvenile justice, pastoral counseling, social work, psychology, counseling or human services).
- All Mobile Therapist must have participated in a clinical practicum in the mental health field; or have at least 12 graduate credits in counseling; or have at least 2 years paid experience providing clinical supervised treatment to children with mental illness or serious emotional disturbance.
- Mobile Therapists with a clinical practicum or at least 12 graduate credits in counseling must have at least one year experience:
○ In a CASSP system (i.e. employed by or under contact to CYS/F, Juvenile Justice, Mental Health, Special Education, or D&A) working with children;
○ employed by a licensed mental health service agency or subcontracted agency
○ All Mobile Therapists must have Act 33, Act 34 and Act 73 clearances prior to the provision of services
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to