CONCERN is seeking a Supplemental (up to 20 hours per week) Recruiter for their offices in the Lewisburg and Wellsboro, PA areas. The purpose of the Recruiter position is to recruit Resource Families for CONCERN’s Placement Services Program. The Recruiter assists with the certification and approval of Resource Families and effectively communicates with internal and external recruitment and referral resources.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Functioning as the point of contact and establishing positive relationships, while providing certification and approval requirements to prospective resource families.
- Assist with assuring certification and approval process completion (home studies, references, health and safety reviews, etc.)
- Responsible for recruitment family outcomes, including but not limited to monthly recruitment targets, certifications and inquiry tracking and certification progress tracking.
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or public relations with demonstrated public relations skills and two years experience in social services with youth and families
- Act 33 Clearances
- Available for additional hours beyond normal work schedule; hours may include evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Must be available to travel as needed.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and database entry.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to