CONCERN, a non-profit child welfare agency, has a Full time opening for a Family-Based Mental Health Team Leader. The office is based in Lehighton, PA and the team serves families in Carbon, Schuylkill and Monroe counties.
A Master’s Degree in social work or human services field, with a minimum of two years experience in the mental health treatment of children, adolescents, families and/or adults is required.
Position is responsible for co-facilitating individual and family therapy with assigned partner, developing treatment plans and collaborating with clients’ treatment team members.
Having a flexible schedule and being able to travel is an important part of this job. The Family Based Team provides intensive in-home family therapy services to children, adolescents and their families at times that are most convenient to the family. Family Based staff take part in a three year training curriculim through the Philadelphia child and Family Therapy Training Center. Three hours of clinical group and individual supervision is provided weekly.
Excellent benefits include: medical coverage, dental, employer sponsored pension, life and LTD ins., paid holidays, tuition subsidy, PTO.
Job Type: Full-time
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Discipline, preferably licensed or ability to license.
- Social Work, Behavioral Science, Psychology, Nursing or Educational Rehabilitation within minimum of 48 credit hours.
- Two years experience in a mental health related field serving children, preferably including the dually diagnosed.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to