CONCERN is seeking a Behavior Specialist Consultant/Applied Behavioral Analyst (BSC/ABA) for our Bethlehem, PA office and surrounding counties.
Interested applicants must possess a current Board-Certified Behavior Analysis (BCBA) Certification.
A BSC/ABA is a clinical professional who works with a client’s parent or guardian, clinical team members, and other team members when a client needs a behavior management plan. The BSC/ABA is responsible for development of a treatment plan as well as guiding and monitoring treatment plan implementation. A BSC/ABA may conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA) and data analysis to ensure successful outcomes. The BSC/ABA will also facilitate the development of crisis and safety plans.
- Typical Hiring Salary $39,000- $44,000 Annually
- Based on relevant experience
Other Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time off
- Employer Funded Pension Plan
- 403b Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and direct the implementation of a behavioral modification intervention plan, in collaboration with other members of the treatment team, which is individualized to each child or adolescent and to family needs.
- Identify behavioral goals and intervention techniques, and recommend non-aversive behavioral change methods.
- While maintaining some direct contact with child and family, the behavioral specialist consultant primarily provides assessment, program design and monitoring rather than direct therapy.
- The behavioral specialist consultant is expected to participate in multi-disciplinary interagency treatment team meetings and collaborate with other service systems.
- Maintaining a positive professional relationship with all linkage and referral agencies.
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Required Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Master’s or Doctoral level degree in psychology, behavioral sciences, social work, counseling, sociology, education, criminal justice or similar human service field with no previous experience.
- Active Behavioral Specialist License (BSL)
- Current Board Certified Behavioral Analysis (BCBA) certification by the Behavioral Analysis Certification Board (BACB)
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to