Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
Concern is seeking Behavior Consultants for the Tioga County, PA area. The Behavior Consultant Reports directly to the IBHS Supervisor(s), the Behavior Consultant (BC) assesses and analyzes behavioral data; develops child, youth, and/or young adult specific treatment plans and consults with the therapy team concerning the implementation of the remedies and behavioral plans sometimes compounded by developmental disorders with challenging conducts. The BC supports the enhancement of service delivery consistent with the existing standard of care in the field.*
Education and Experience
• Must meet one (1) of the following:
o License as a Behavioral Specialist (BSL);
o Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification;
o Graduate degree in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA);
o At least 1 year of full-time experience providing mental health direct services to children up to and including age 21, and a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education or counseling;
o Completion of a clinical or mental health direct service practicum and a graduate degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related field.
• Passes required clearances.
• Owns a valid driver’s license and able to travel.
• Possesses average proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications and “typical” office equipment including but not limited to personal computers, calculators, fax machines, copiers/scanners and phones.
• Displays strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with an excellent attention to detail.
• Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships as well as be effective independently.
• Demonstrates resourceful, proactive approaches to problem-solving and strong decision-making capabilities along with forward thinking that actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
• Handles confidential information with discretion, adapts to various competing demands and displays a high quality of customer service and quick response.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
• *Services may be delivered in person or via telehealth during the national emergency.*
• Designs and directs the implementation of a behavioral modification intervention plan in collaboration with other members of the treatment team individualized to each child or adolescent and to family needs.
• Uses a written order and assessments to determine the treatment approach which may incorporate data analysis to ensure successful outcomes.
• Works with the child and family to develop safety, discharge and aftercare plans in ways that involve identifying behavioral goals and intervention techniques as well as recommendations of non-aversive methods of conduct change.
• Primarily provides assessment, program design and monitoring and consultation to the service delivery team.
• Facilitates individual service plan treatment (ISPT) team meetings, collaborates with other service systems and participates in additional multidisciplinary sessions relating to the child’s treatment.
• Completes progress notes within 48 hours of the service.
• Participates in all monthly staff meetings and supervision as required by program policies.
$37.00/hour for licensed staff
$14.00/hour for training, supervision, and staff meetings
$7.50 for other admin time
• Voluntary Dental
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $7.50 – $37.00 per hour
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to