CONCERN seeks supplemental Behavioral Specialist Consultants to provide in-home and in-school support services to children, youth, and families. BSC’s are staff at a Master’s or Doctoral level who assess and analyze behavioral data, develop child-specific treatment plans and consult with the treatment team concerning the implementation of the treatment and behavioral plans. Once authorized by the Managed Care Organization, BSC services can begin in the home without a Therapeutic Staff Support for the purpose of completing a functional assessment, writing a detailed treatment plan and conducting family education. This position requires a flexible schedule and has an expectation of 10 hours minimum per week.
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Master’s degree in an approved related field
- Licensed Psychologist, or Doctoral degree in a related field (social work, counseling, human services, education, etc.)
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to