CONCERN is seeking part-time Caseworker Aide for the northeastern Pennsylvania area. This position assists biological and foster families to provide and maintain a safe and nurturing environment, resolve crisis and family conflict, develop parenting skills, and connect to community resources.
The Case Aide will conduct and participate in home, school, and community visits, as well as assist in accessing resources. The Case Aide will supervise visits with the knowledge of what appropriate supervision is, and will be able to intervene if children and youth are at risk. The incumbent will report back relevant details about the interactions to the assigned worker. The Case Aide will assist with the transportation of the client to court, conferences, visits and other essential appointments.
This is a non-exempt position. Days and hours include weekdays, evenings and weekends and vary based on the needs of the clients being served – a flexible work schedule is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Counsel individuals or families regarding issues including mental health, poverty, unemployment, substance abuse, physical abuse, rehabilitation, social adjustment, child care, or medical care
- Provide supervision and address positive/negative behaviors in an appropriate manner
- Perform duties normally assumed by the foster parents in their absence
- Provide transportation to the family while following all federal/state/local laws as well as CONCERN’s transportation safety policies
- Maintain case history records and timely prepare reports
- Disperse medication and accurately document dosage
- Perform various medically related procedures as required (i.e. tube feeding, tracheal tube changes, etc.), including to clients known to have infectious diseases, using universal and/or all necessary precautions
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Act 33, 73, and 34 clearances
- Be at least 21 years of age, be licensed as a driver for a minimum of 2 years, and carry a minimum of $100,000 liability coverage on auto insurance for each vehicle utilized to transport clients
- Must be available for weekend shifts.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to