CONCERN Professional Services for Children Youth and Families is seeking a full-time Corporate Administrative Assistant for our corporate office in Fleetwood, PA to assist Vice Presidents and the Executive Leadership Team with organizing complex projects and daily workflow by applying broad-based clerical experience, skills and computer software programs.
$34,200-$45,600 Salaried non- exempt – (Salary based on previous relevant work experience)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile, track and disseminate reports and invoices.
- Track licenses/users for any appropriate client tracking systems
- Set meeting agendas, send memos, track schedules of Executive Leadership
- Assist with Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Update stakeholder contact lists as needed
- Compile, compose, and manage the required information for applying/renewing all CONCERN Sites’ Licensing Applications/Civil Rights Compliance Questionnaires.
- Assist/compose Licensing Inspection Summary (LIS) – Plan of Correction or Response to citations
- Assemble and compose necessary documents for Maryland Budget and Mid-Licensure
- Develop, design, enhance, monitor, implement, disseminate, track and maintain agency forms so that all sites are consistent with forms/files. Manage– Administrative/Client/County/Foster Parent/Home Study/CBP/BO/Maintenance agency forms.
- Generate and disseminate Staff Member Caseload Openings Charts; Revenue by Care Days Charts; Pending Placements
- Compile, compose, and disseminate updated Foster Parent Handbooks as necessary. – English/Spanish.
- Retain/track Foster Parent eligibility information.
- Retain/ track DHS Waiver of Regulations Approvals
- Provide support to Site Directors, Office Supervisors, Administrative Assistants
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Preferred Education, Training, and Experience:
- Associates degree
- Post-Secondary Administrative Certificate
- 5 Year Administrative experience preferred
- Equivalent combination of Education, Training, or Experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Accounting/financial software
- Human resource software
- Electronic Health Record management.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to