Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking a full-time Out patient Case Manager for the Mansfield PA office. The Case Manager will offer comprehensive support to the behavioral health programming in the office. Direct client services, such as intakes, first assessments, and crisis-related consumer contacts are also an integral aspect of this role. This position may also contain some outpatient and crisis work as well.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Services
• Two years in a human services setting
• 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Background Checks and Clearances as required.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Must be able to travel as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Process intakes for the program
2. Contact families to pass information, receive information, and keep updated
3. Schedule psychological evaluation (including obtaining authorization and meeting timeframes established by managed care)
4. Facilitate interagency meetings and complete corresponding paperwork
5. Responsible for all formal reports and contacts with Foster Care, Mental Health and Managed Care agencies
6. Maintain constant contact and continually pass information to all clients’ therapists
7. Participate in all meetings within the agency pertaining to a client on his or her
8. Prepare clients’ files and keep them complete and updated
9. Work in cooperation with all other staff from CONCERN and other placing agencies to establish a solid, professional approach to the issues of each client on his or her caseload
10. Communicate closely with supervisor regarding caseload activities, admissions and discharges.
Salary Range $33,300 to $44,400 Dependent on experience (DOE)*
· Health Savings Account
· Tuition Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,300.00 – $44,400.00 per year