CONCERN is seeking a Full-Time Clinical Therapist for our Community Residential Rehabilitation and School-Based Outpatient program. This position will provide client services in the Berks and Lehigh County areas.
CONCERN is a human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. We are at the forefront of innovative programs to meet the individual needs of our clients.
Community Residential Rehabilitation (CRR) is an individualized treatment program designed to provide clients with a caring and structured environment within a host home. CRR clients receive case management services and behavioral health services along with the opportunity for community involvement and family engagement.
School-Based outpatient therapists provide outpatient therapy in the school setting in licensed outpatient sites within the school building. CONCERN currently provides school based in 6 school districts in Berks county.
- $40,000 – $47,000 DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participating in the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Provide weekly Individual and Family therapy as outlined in the Treatment Plan.
- Develop and document the Treatment Plan and Crises Plan for each client..
- Meet with the CRR Host Home parents weekly to review the treatment plan, provides support, training and supervision regarding implementation of the treatment interventions.
- Provide all therapy servoces in a competent, professional manner, according to the treatment plan.
- Attending and participate in staff meetings and in-service meetings as scheduled.
- Meeting with the Clinical Supervisor for individual and group supervision.
- Maintaining a positive professional relationship with all linkage and referral agencies.
- Helping families develop and implement aftercare treatment plans.
- Ability to work well within the school system as well as the foster care system.
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree In Clinical Disciplin
- Current LPC or LCSW in the state of Pennsylvania preferred
- Trauma certification required
- Minimum current LSW in the state of Pennsylvania with 2 years clinical experience required.
Must have one of the following requirements
- Be licensed in PA as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or clinical social worker (LCSW)
- Be licensed in PA as a social worker (LSW) or behavior specialist (BSL) and have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health direct service practicum
- Have at least 1 year of FT experience providing mental health direct services to children up to and including age 21, and a graduate degree with at least nine (9) credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work, or counseling
- Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum and have a graduate degree with at least nine (9)credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work, education, counseling, or related field
- Act 33, 73, and 34 clearances
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work nontraditional hours – including evenings and possibly weekends
- Current driver’s license in the state of Pennsylvania and ability to drive to multiple locations to provide services in schools and CRR host homes.
- $40,000 – $47,000 DOE
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to