CONCERN is seeking an Early Intervention Social Worker for Bradford County, PA.
The Early Intervention Social Worker will provide appropriate support and services in natural environments. Services shall be provided in the communities or locations where the child lives, learns, and plays on a daily basis in order to enhance the child’s participation in family routines and in the activities and routines that occur in a variety of community settings where children and families spend time.
***This is a home and community based position. Days and hours worked are decided by the Early Intervention team and based on the needs of the client. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Address the living situation of an infant or toddler that impede the maximum effective use of EI services.
- Provide families with unbiased information on child development, methodologies, community activities, services and resources on an ongoing basis.
- Makes home visits to evaluate the living conditions of an infant or toddler with a disability and patterns of parent-child interaction.
- Prepares a social or emotional development assessment of an infant or toddler with a disability within the family context.
- Provides individual and family group counseling to the parent and other family members of an infant or toddler with a disability, and appropriate social skill-building activities to the infant or toddler and the infant or toddler’s parent.
- Works to address those problems in the living situation of an infant or toddler with a disability and the infant or toddler’s family (home, community, and any center where early intervention services are provided) that impede the maximum use of early intervention services.
- Identify, mobilize and coordinate community resources and services to enable an infant or toddler with a disability and the infant or toddler’s family to receive the maximum benefit from early intervention services.
- $30/ hour
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- A CSWE accredited Bachelor’s Degree and three years of supervised work experience
- A Social Work License (LSW), Title 49 Professional and Vocational Standards Chapter 47, State Board of Social Worker Examiners
- A Social Worker with a provisional license Title 49 Professional and Vocational Standards Chapter 47, State Board of Social Worker Examiners
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to