Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking a Full-time Family Based Mental Health Case Manager to provide collaboration, consultation, and management across all systems of care CONCERN’s Family Based Mental Health Services (FBMH) utilizes a systems approach to treat children, adolescents, and their families. It is an intensive, team delivered service that provided in the home and community and is designed to integrate mental health treatment, family support services and case management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing planned, one-on-one or joint family interventions to a child or adolescent at home, school, daycare, YMCA, emergency or other community based program or community setting as indicated in the treatment plan.
- Supporting, re-educating and training parents and other adults responsible for the care and supervision of the child in order to decrease dependence on FBMH team.
- Attending critical multi-disciplinary team meetings as requested or needed.
- Maintaining regular face to face contact with client and family and completing timely, as well as, proper documentation of all contacts.
- Attending orientation and training sessions as required by DPW regulation and CONCERN policy.
- Participating in individual and/or group supervision as requested by Supervisor and as required by DPW regulation.
- Participating in the FBMH on-call system and being available for scheduled on-call dates.
- Interview all clients’ families to develop treatment plans and goals.
- Contact families to pass information, receive information, and to keep updated.
- Maintain client files in accordance with regulatory parameters and CONCERN policy.
- Supply FBMH Clinical Supervisor with information regarding, Admission and Discharge of clients
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Nursing, Rehabilitation, Pre-Med, Theology, or Anthropology preferably licensed or ability to license.
- 1 Year direct care in a Child & Adolescent serving system.
- Background Checks and Clearances as required.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to