Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking a Full-time Family Based Mental Health Team Leader to serves as the lead clinician within a team unit The FBMH Team Leader will oversee the daily clinical management of the Family Based Mental Health Program. CONCERN’s Family Based Mental Health Services (FBMH) utilizes a systems approach to treat children, adolescents, and their families. It is an intensive, team delivered service that provided in the home and community and is designed to integrate mental health treatment, family support services and case management. The FBMH Team Leader monitors and ensures the quality of effective treatment delivery in this program.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Participating in a multi disciplinary treatment team.
2. Participating in the development of an individual psychosocial evaluation and treatment plan for each client/ family on his/her caseload.
3. Monitoring provision of services described in the treatment plan components.
4. Provide therapy for individuals, couples, families, and groups in a competent, professional manner, according to the treatment plan.
5. Completing reports and progress notes in a timely and complete manner.
6. Attending and participate in staff meetings and in service meetings as scheduled.
7. Meeting with the FBMH Supervisor for supervision as required.
8. Working professionally with any client he/she is assigned to; fulfill all case management duties in a complete and timely fashion.
9. Maintaining a positive professional relationship with all linkage and referral agencies.
10. Helping families develop and implement aftercare treatment plans.
11. Maintaining professional standards of confidentiality.
· Tuition Reimbursement
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Education and Experience
· Master’s Degree in Clinical Discipline, preferably licensed or ability to license.
· Social Work, Behavioral Science, Psychology, Nursing or Educational Rehabilitation with a minimum of 48 credit hours.
· Two years of experience in a mental health related field serving children, preferably including the dually diagnosed.
· Background Checks and Clearances as required.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Must be able to travel as needed.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to