Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking a Family Based Mental Health Team Leader to serve as the Lead Clinician within a Team unit to monitor and ensure the quality of effective treatment utilizing a systems approach to treat children, adolescents and their families through an intensive, team delivered service. This role provides services to clients in the home and community which integrates mental health treatment, family support services, and case management.
Education and Experience
• Master’s Degree in Clinical Discipline, preferably licensed or ability to license.
• Social Work, Behavioral Science, Psychology, Nursing or Educational Rehabilitation with a minimum of 48 credit hours.
• Two years’ experience in a mental health related field serving children, preferably including the dually diagnosed.
• Act 33, 73 and 34 clearances
• Candidate credentials must be in compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations.
• Candidate must be willing to obtain state & federal clearances including FBI/Fingerprinting, Childline & PATCH.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Highly resourceful team player, with ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to travel.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Participating in the development of an individual psychosocial evaluation and treatment plan for each client/ family on his/her caseload.
2. Monitoring and participating in the provision of services described in the treatment plan..
3. Providing therapy for individuals, couples, families, and groups in a competent, professional manner, according to the treatment plan.
4. Completing assigned reports, documentation, and progress notes in a timely and complete manner.
5. Attending and participating in treatment team, staff meetings and in service meetings as scheduled.
6. Meeting with the FBMH Clinical Supervisor for supervision as required.
7. Working professionally with any client he/she is assigned to.
8. Maintaining a positive professional relationship with all linkage and referral agencies.
9. Helping families develop and implement aftercare treatment plans.
10. Maintaining professional standards of confidentiality.
• Tuition Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to