Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking a full-time Fiscal Accounting Support Staff to join our Business Office Team in our corporate office in Fleetwood, PA.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma Required. Associates or Bachelors in Business or Accounting preferred.
3 Years related work experience
- Computer proficiency is essential; including but not limited to practice management software and MS Office applications (e.g. Excel).
- Strong Organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with Accounting Teammates, other employees, clients, and county workers.
- Ability to handle multiple Accounting responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for completing accounting functions specifically Accounts Payable (A/P), Billing/Accounts Receivable (A/R), and Bank Reconciliations. Also would be helpful to have experience with Payroll and General Ledger entry/processing to serve as back-up or in a job rotation.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee, foster parent and vendor requests/questions.
- Understand all agency policies and procedures and be able to answer questions employees and/or foster parents may have concerning the policies and procedures.
- Insures purchases made by the sites through their site’s petty cash accounts or expenses listed on monthly expense statement are within the agency guidelines and/or budget.
- Must be able to communicate clearly/effectively with all staff and work effectively with all departments within the agency.
- Maintain confidentiality of all business office information whether in written format or knowledge gained during conversations.
- Assists the CFO as needed.
Salary Yearly- $38,000- 42,000
Dependent on experience (DOE)*
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 – $42,000.00 per year