Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking a Full-time Administrative Assistant for our office in Bethlehem, PA.
*The Administrative Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a team environment that is mission-driven, results-focused and community-oriented. The Administrative Assistant will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic a balance among multiple priorities.*
Education and Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent to include business or clerical studies;
Two or more years of related experience and/or training preferred.
• Background Checks and Clearances as required.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to travel as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Verifies client insurance eligibility daily, obtains prior authorizations for insurance company services and medications and registers outpatient (OPT) clients with insurance companies for OPT services initially and yearly thereafter.
• Being the first point of contact for clients, handles intakes and schedules appointments for psychiatrists and psychologists and prepares monthly doctor invoices.
• Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in the Agency’s Electronic Health Records system including the ability to maintain medications in the ScriptSure platform and queueing medication to the psychiatrist as needed.
• Carries out routine office tasks to include answering phones, data entry, copying, scanning, faxing, opening/closing office and meeting with new hires to aid in completing new hire paperwork.
• Prepares and sends letters to Primary Care Physicians to notify them of mutual clients in care and handles client requests for release of information.
• When clients are discharged, takes care of notifications for Primary Care Physicians for mutual clients as well as sending termination of service and aftercare letters.
• Supports supervisors with the reconciliation of encounter forms with services provided by clinicians.
• Completes reports as assigned by supervisor or Administrative Manager.
• Tuition Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27,000.00 – $36,000.00 per year
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to