Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking a Full-time Administrative Assistant for our Mansfield Regional Office in Mansfield, PA.
Hours: 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM M-F with some flexibility in covering other shifts as needed.
The Administrative Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a team environment that is mission-driven, results-focused and community-oriented. The Administrative Assistant will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic a balance among multiple priorities.)
Education and Experience
High School Diploma
One-year related experience in a human services environment acting in an administrative capacity.
• Background Checks and Clearances as required.
• Candidate credentials must be in compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations.
• Candidate must be willing to obtain state & federal clearances including FBI/Fingerprinting, Childline & PATCH.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relation
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet clients, visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Create, maintain, and enter information into databases including referrals, intakes, discharges and training records.
• Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents.
• Provide support to Agency Administration as required.
• Maintain scheduling for administration, staff, interns, clients and event calendars.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Tuition Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to