Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking a seeking a Full-time Youth Workers at our Coatesville, Pa treatment center for boys facility. A Youth Worker implements the activities which support the daily schedule. The Youth Worker supervises and interacts with clients, observes and addresses client behavior, and documents. This treatment centers is a staff-secure, residential facility for adolescent males. The goal of this program is to change the mind sets and behavior patterns of the youth so that they will be able to function appropriately in society and will return to the community as healthy, productive citizens. The length of placement is determined by the specific needs of the youth.
Education and Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience in a residential/youth setting
• Valid Driver’s License
• Background Checks and Clearances as required.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to travel as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
• providing appropriate structure for clients while addressing clients’ positive and negative behaviors in an appropriate manner within guidelines of the program, CONCERN, and the Department of Public Welfare
• transport clients as necessary
Salary Range of $33,300- $44,400
Dependent on experience (DOE)*
• Tuition Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,300.00 – $37,400.00 per year
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to