Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking a Licensed Registered Nurse to provide full time nursing for clinic mental health programs. The position requires navigating a physical/mental health integrated approach within a Behavior Health home model, as well as medication monitoring and monitoring of physical and mental health status of clients. CONCERN is seeking a Full Time nurse to ensure appropriate nursing care and treatment is provided for each client.
Education and Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Science/Nursing or closely related field
• Must be licensed in the State of Pennsylvania
• 2 years in a healthcare environment, preferably Mental Health.
• Background Checks and Clearances as required.
• Candidate credentials must be in compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations.
• Candidate must be willing to obtain state & federal clearances including FBI/Fingerprinting, Childline & PATCH.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to travel as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitors the physical and mental health status of the clients for mental health programming in the clinic.
• Serves as the Lead Health Navigator in a Behavioral Health Home model of physical and mental health integrated care.
• Provides medication monitoring for clinic clients, which includes assessment of appropriate dosage, adverse effects and drug interactions of medications clients are taking.
• Ensures appropriate nursing care and treatment is provided through prescribed psychiatric/medical regimen for each individual client.
• Calls prescriptions in to pharmacies and handles phone inquiries from pharmacies about medications for clinic clients.
• Develops and evaluates comprehensive treatment plans with clients and treatment team.
• Coordinates nursing care and services with the multiple disciplines of treatment team.
• Administers injections to clinic clients when needed.
• Maintains medical charts and records for clinic clients.
• Assesses medical report from outside agencies.
• Completes psychiatric intakes for psychiatrist.
• Maintenance inventory of medication samples, provides appropriate documentation in samples in locked cabinet.
• Maintains client and clinic confidentiality as it relates to the HIPAA regulations and agency standards.
• Meets with psychiatrist daily for clinical supervision and review of client charts.
• Provides therapy to outpatient clinic clients.
• Provides in- service training for other staff as needed.
• CONCERN reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Range $45,000 to $55,000 Dependent on experience (DOE)*
• Health Savings Account
• Tuition Reimbursement
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to