Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking a Licensed Therapist to provide individual and family therapy to youth in the Community Residential Rehabilitation (CRR) program, along with psychotherapy to clients enrolled in the School-Based Outpatient program.
Education and Experience
• Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or Human Services required
• Active licensure as an LSW, LCSW or LPC in the state of Pennsylvania required
• Two years of experience working with youth ages 10-18 preferred
• Background Checks and Clearances as required, including a Medical Appraisal by Physician
• Excellent writing skill and ability to maintain documentation
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Must be able travel as needed
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes a combination of daytime and evening hours
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
2. Provide weekly individual and family therapy to each assigned youth in CRR and psychotherapy services for each client on the School-Based caseload.
3. Develop and document individual psychosocial evaluations, treatment plans and crisis plans for each client.
4. Monitor provision of services described in the treatment plan components.
5. Maintain accurate and timely document of service provision.
6. Meet with the Therapeutic Foster Parents weekly to review the treatment plan, provide support, and training regarding the implementation of treatment interventions.
7. Attend and participate in all evaluations and treatment team meetings for assigned clients.
8. Meet with the Clinical Supervisor for supervision as required.
9. Attend and participate in staff meetings and in-service meetings as scheduled.
10. Work in conjunction with CONCERN Case Managers to implement treatment plans and program descriptions.
11. Maintain professional standards of confidentiality.
12. Maintain a positive professional relationship with all linkage and referral agencies to help clients develop and implement aftercare plans.
13. Complete training requirements pursuant to CONCERN and state licensure.
14. Take part in Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Committees.
15. CONCERN reserves the right to review or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
$40,000-$45,000 annually, dependent upon experience
• Health Savings Account
• Tuition Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to