Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking a Full-time Mobile Therapist for the Coatesville, PA area. Reporting directly to the Clinical Supervisor, the Mobile Therapist (MT) provides intensive therapeutic services to adolescent males in a residential setting. Mobile Therapy sessions are prescribed and they follow a written treatment plan developed by the MT. Sessions may include the Mobile Therapist and the youth, family members, residential staff, CYS workers, court/probation staff, peers, school personnel, a community leader, physician, psychiatrist or a combination of these people. In some instances and depending on the regulations of the insurance company, behavioral health managed care organization (BHMCO), and Department of Human Services regulatory bulletins, the MT can meet with these individuals without the child present, as long as the service is indicated in the treatment plan, and is justified in the clinical course of treatment. The MT will also be responsible for completing in-depth individualized assessments for the youth on their caseload.
Education and Experience
· Masters Degree required in psychology, social work, counseling or related field;
· Must meet one of the following:
· Licensed in PA as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist or Clinical Social Worker (LCSW);
· Licensed in PA as a Social Worker (LSW) or Behavior Specialist (BSL) and have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health direct service practicum.
· At least 1 year of full time experience providing mental health direct services to children up to and including age 21, and a graduate degree with at least nine (9) credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work or counseling; or
· Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum and have a graduate degree with at least nine (9) credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work, education counseling or a related field.
• Able to proficiently use “typical” office equipment, including but not limited to, personal computers with a basic knowledge of a variety of software applications, fax machines, copiers/scanners, calculators and phones.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel.
• Pass required clearances.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
• Highly resourceful team player with ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
• *Services may be delivered in person or via telehealth during the national emergency.*
• Participating in multi disciplinary treatment team meetings.
• Participating in the development of an individual biopsychosocial assessment and treatment plan for each client on his/her caseload.
• Monitoring provision of services described in the treatment plan components.
• Providing psychotherapy in a competent, professional manner, in accordance with the treatment plan.
• Completing progress notes within 48 hours of the service.
• Completing any required clinical or internal reports in a timely manner.
• Attending and participating in staff meetings and in service meetings as scheduled.
• Meeting with the Clinical Supervisor for supervision as required.
• Working professionally with any client he/she is assigned to; fulfilling all duties in a complete and timely fashion.
• Maintaining a positive professional relationship with all linkage and referral agencies.
• Helping clients develop and implement aftercare treatment plans.
• Maintaining professional standards of confidentiality.
• Working in conjunction with treatment team members to implement treatment plans and individual behavior plans.
• Taking part in Quality Assurance and Utilization Review responsibilities as assigned.
Salary Range $—- Dependent on experience (DOE)*
$30.00/hour for billable services (unlicensed)
$37.00/hour for billable services (licensed)
$14.00/hour for training, supervision, and staff meetings
$7.50 for other admin time
• Voluntary Dental/Vision
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $7.50 – $30.00 per hour