Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
Concern is seeking a Outpatient Case Manager for the Easton area.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree Human Services (Required)
AND 2 years in a healthcare environment, preferably Mental Health.
· Background Checks and Clearances as required.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Must be able to travel as needed.
· Must be able to do at least 2 evenings a week.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide case management and care coordination services for clients in the program. This includes but is not limited to coordination of intakes, coordination of treatment, various discharge related activities and referral to other agencies.
• Responsible for coordinating continuum of care activities for assigned clients and ensuring quality assurance of services, coordinate service delivery, and compliance with external agencies and referral sources requirements.
• Responsible for psychosocial assessment and for conducting individual, or crisis management as needed.
• Provide quality care through developing, implementing, managing med management services.
• Collect, correlate and provide clinical data to supervisors.
• Convey medical criteria and clinical information between the insurance provider and treatment team as warranted. May also correlate clinical data for business office as required.
• Coordinate in a timely manner, issues or activities relevant to the treatment team.
• Process intakes for the program and complete first assessment evaluations.
• Schedule psychological evaluation (including obtaining authorization and meeting time frames established by managed care)
• Facilitate interagency meetings and complete corresponding paperwork
• Maintain constant contact and continually pass information to all clients’ therapists
• Participate in all meetings within the agency pertaining to a client on his or her
• Prepare clients’ files and keep them complete and updated
• Work in cooperation with all other staff from CONCERN and other placing
agencies to establish a solid, professional approach to the issues of each client on
his or her caseload
• Communicate closely with supervisor regarding caseload activities, admissions
• Complete screening assessments and coordinate referrals with crisis agencies as needed.
• CONCERN reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Salary Range $—- Dependent on experience (DOE)*
• Voluntary Dental/Vision
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $17.78 per hour