Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
The Outpatient Clinical Therapist provides intensive individual or family therapy services to children and their families in the Tioga County, PA area. Provision of family-focused, individual and family psychotherapy, as defined in the treatment plan and agreed upon by the therapist and family, may utilize a number of formats which may vary according to the individualized needs of the client.
Education and Experience
1. Master’s degree in a clinical discipline, current PA State License LMFT, LPC or LCSW preferred. e.g. Social Work, Behavioral Science, Psychology.*
2. Two years or more experience in a mental-health related field.
• Act 33, 73 and 34 clearances
· Candidate credentials must be in compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations.
· Candidate must be willing to obtain state & federal clearances including FBI/Fingerprinting, Childline & PATCH
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Must be available for additional hours beyond their normal work schedule.
• Hours may include evenings and weekends if desired.
• Must be able to travel as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Participating in a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
• Participating in the development of an individual psycho-social evaluation and treatment plan for each client on his/her assigned caseload.
• Monitoring and documenting provision of services described in the treatment plan components.
•Providing psychotherapy for individuals, couples, families, and/or groups in a competent, professional manner, according to the treatment plan.
• Scheduling clients he/she is assigned to in accordance with CONCERN service delivery standards
• Completing reports and progress notes in a timely and complete manner.
• Attending and participating in staff meetings and in service meetings as scheduled.
• Scheduling supervision with the Program psychiatrist and Clinical Supervisor as directed.
• Work professionally with any client he/she is assigned to.
Pay- $25-$35 hr.
Voluntary Dental and vision
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to