CONCERN is seeking a part-time (approximately 16 hours/week) Administrative Assistant for our adoption department in Fleetwood, PA.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum one year of related experience, preferably in a human services or related environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize tasks and remain adaptable to competing demands
- The capacity to work as part of a team while also being effective working independently
- The ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge preferred; basic Word and Excel skills required
- Familiarity with SWAN services a plus.
- $12.98 – $17.31 Hourly Non-exempt – (Rate based on previous relevant work experience)
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Creating and maintaining hard copy and computer files for children receiving services from CONCERN through the Statewide Adoption and Permanency Network (SWAN);
- Receiving and distributing new referrals and certifications for services;
- Copying, scanning, emailing and/or mailing reports and other documents to county agencies;
- Reserving meeting rooms and/or scheduling conference calls as needed;
- Preparing and maintaining completed files in accordance with DHS and CONCERN regulations;
- Scanning and preserving historical documents such as children’s lifebooks, birth and delivery records, etc.;
- Sending letters to various agencies seeking medical, educational and other records regarding children in county custody;
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to