Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking a Part-time Caseworker for the Greater Berks Regional Office and surrounding areas. The Caseworker will provide short-term, intensive, in- home services designed to reunite families whose children were removed from their care. This program aims to reduce the length of time a child is in out-of-home placement by strengthening the family unit and ensuring risk factors for initial placement have been eliminated. This position will also assist families in maintaining a safe and nurturing environment, resolving crisis and family conflict, developing parenting skills, and connecting to community resources.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree Human Services (Required)
AND preferred 2 years of Social Work experience.
• Background Checks and Clearances as required.
• Candidate credentials must be in compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations.
• Candidate must be willing to obtain state & federal clearances including FBI/Fingerprinting, Childline & PATCH.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Travel is required for the position and mileage reimbursement is provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide court ordered Visit Coaching, Supervised Visitation, Casework Counseling, Nurturing Parenting, or Intensive Family Reunification services per county request to each assigned family.
2. Schedule and meet with families on a regular basis, utilizing strength-based approaches with adherence to program descriptions of services to meet families’ needs.
3. Attend additional necessary outside provider meetings pursuant to assigned families including Family Group Decision Making meetings with Children and Youth and Court Hearings.
4. Timely completion of progress notes and reports in the electronic record system for each assigned family.
5. Transportation of clients and their families as necessary.
6. Develop and maintain liaison relationships with other Children and Youth agencies, school or professionals as necessary and appropriate for each family assigned.
7. Attend supervision with direct supervisor as assigned.
8. Attend training as required.
$16.50 an hour for billable services
$7.50 an hour for non-billable services
Voluntary Dental and vision
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to