Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking a Part-time Caseworker for the Wellsboro Regional Office and surrounding areas. The Caseworker will provide short-term, intensive, in- home services designed to reunite families whose children were removed from their care. This program aims to reduce the length of time a child is in out-of-home placement by strengthening the family unit and ensuring risk factors for initial placement have been eliminated. This position will also assist families in maintaining a safe and nurturing environment, resolving crisis and family conflict, developing parenting skills, and connecting to community resources.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree Human Services (Required)
AND preferred 2 years of Social Work experience.
• Background Checks and Clearances as required.
• Candidate credentials must be in compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations.
• Candidate must be willing to obtain state & federal clearances including FBI/Fingerprinting, Childline & PATCH.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Travel is required for the position and mileage reimbursement is provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Case management/support services to each client/family assigned.
• Participating in all meetings pursuant to assigned client/family.
• Timely completion of record keeping/reporting responsibilities as necessary for each assigned client/family.
• Transportation of clients as necessary.
• Developing and maintaining liaison relationships with other agency, school or professionals as necessary and appropriate for each client/family assigned.
• Meeting with client/family on a regular basis and as assigned by supervisor.
• Meeting with supervisor on a regular basis as assigned.
• Performing on-call responsibilities as assigned.
• Providing consultation and support and being available for client/family crisis intervention as necessary.
• Representing CONCERN at administrative/judicial reviews as necessary.
• Communicating closely with other staff working with each client in order to establish a good team effort.
• Completing visit forms within a set time frame in the electronic health record.
• Supervising visits as necessary and appropriate.
• Attending training as required.
$16.50 an hour for billable services
$7.50 an hour for non-billable services
Voluntary Dental and vision
Job Type: Part-time
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to