CONCERN is looking to fill a Part-Time Permanency Specialist position (Lehigh Valley) to provide adoption and permanency services to children and youth. We are looking for someone who enjoys working one on one with children of all ages to prepare them for permanency, as well as working with families.
Position requires excellent writing, organizational, and computer skills. Work from home. Travel and some evening hours, as necessary. Travel time is paid, as well as expenses.
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or other human service-related field
- Experience with SWAN services, adoption, and/or foster care required
- Have a valid driver’s license
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to