Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking part-time a Case Manager/Parenting Educator for our Intensive Family Reunification Services Program (IFRS). This program provides short-term, intensive, family and home-based interventions designed to reunite families whose children were removed from their care. The worker would be responsible for providing parenting and case management services to families in Wayne County. This program is designed to reduce the length of time a child is in out-of-home placements by strengthening the family unit and ensuring that they are connected with the necessary community resources. The goal of the program is to meet federal standards and policies for reunification and prevent multiple out-of-home placements or reduce the length of the placements. Primary characteristics of CONCERN’s IFRS Program will be meaningful family engagement; assessment and case planning; and targeted service delivery. Effective family engagement activities include involving birth families in planning and decision making, encouraging foster parent support of the birth parents; and facilitation of quality visitation between children in foster care and their parents. Parenting services may include work on anger and stress management, coping techniques, and parenting skills.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in human services or public relations with demonstrated public relations skills and two years work experience in social services with youth and families.
• Candidate credentials must be in compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations.
• Candidate must be willing to obtain state & federal clearances including FBI/Fingerprinting, Childline & PATCH.
• Background Checks and Clearances as required.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to travel as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The Case Manager will be responsible for coordinating and guiding participants in a strength-based approach that focus on the family’s needs.
2. The Case Manager will participate in all meetings pursuant to assigned clients including team meetings with Children and Youth and Court Hearings.
3. Timely completion of progress notes and data reports for each assigned client will be necessary.
4. The Case Manager may be responsible for transportation of clients and their families as necessary.
5. The Case Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining liaison relationships with Children and Youth Services, other providers, schools, or professionals as necessary and appropriate for each client assigned.
$33,300 $44,400 Dependent on experience (DOE)*
• Voluntary Dental/Vision
Job Type: Part-time
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to