FC- Relief Worker
CONCERN is seeking part-time Relief worker in support of our Foster Care Program. This Weekend availability is preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising all clients during scheduled work hours.
- Address client’s positive and negative behaviors in an appropriate manner.
- Providing accurate written reports when required.
- Assisting clients to participate in recreational activities.
- Transporting clients as appropriate and necessary.
- Providing housekeeping duties pursuant to agency policy.
- Performing the duties normally assumed by the foster parents in their absence.
- Attend all meetings and training sessions as required by immediate supervisor.
- Dispersing medication and documenting the disbursement of medication.
- Preserve the confidentiality of information regarding clients placed into CONCERN’s care.
- Communicating to foster parents behavioral and medical difficulties clients may have experienced during assigned work hours.
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
- Must be available for weekend shifts.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to