Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
CONCERN is seeking motivated, Graduate level Clinicians to provide School Based Outpatient Clinical Therapy services to clients from elementary aged to high school aged at the Fleetwood School District. This position requires an average direct service hour of 31 hours a week. LPC and LCSW are required to be able to serve all students in the district.
Education and Experience
Master’s Degree in Clinical Discipline (psychology, behavioral sciences, social work, counseling, sociology, education, criminal justice or similar human service field)
LCSW or LPC Required. Must be active in the state of Pennsylvania.
• Background Checks and Clearances as required.
· Candidate credentials must be in compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations.
· Candidate must be willing to obtain state & federal clearances including FBI/Fingerprinting, Childline & PATCH.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to travel as needed.
• Must be able to work Monday – Friday during school hours.
• Must be able to dedicate some evenings if needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Participating in the development of an individual psychosocial evaluation and treatment plan for each client on his/her assigned caseload.
2. Monitoring and documenting provision of services described in the treatment plan components.
3. Providing psychotherapy for individuals, families, and groups in a competent, professional manner, according to the treatment plan.
4. Coordinate and communicate with school staff such as teachers, school counselors, administrative, etc to start and deliver services.
5. Scheduling clients he/she is assigned to in accordance with CONCERN service delivery standards
6. Completing reports and progress notes in a timely and complete manner.
7. Attending and participation in staff meetings and in‑service meetings as scheduled.
8. Scheduling supervision with the Program psychiatrist and Clinical Supervisor as directed.
9. Work professionally with any client he/she is assigned to; fulfill all case management duties in a complete and timely fashion.
10. Maintaining a positive professional relationship with all linkage and referral agencies.
11. Help clients develop and implement aftercare plans, individualized treatment plans, and utilize screening tools.
12. Communicate with CONCERN staff such as case manager regarding caseload and client needs.
13. Be able to complete First Assessment services during summer time when schools are closed to sustain direct service hour requirements.
14. Be on time with all required trainings and trainings for Licensure.
– 401(k) matching
– Dental insurance
– Employee assistance program
– Flexible spending account
– Health insurance
– Health savings account
– Life insurance
– Paid time off
– Tuition reimbursement
– Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,500.00 – $52,500.00 per year
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to