CONCERN is seeking to fill supplemental Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) positions. This position is responsible for implementing planned one-on-one or joint family interventions to a child or adolescent at home, school, daycare, YMCA, emergency or other community based program or community setting as indicated in the treatment plan. Support, model and coach parents and other adults responsible for the care and supervision of the child in order to decrease dependence on therapeutic staff support services. Develop daily progress notes, timely documentation of services, participate in agency meetings including critical multi-disciplinary Interagency (treatment) team meetings as requested or needed, and actively participate in Quality Assurance activities. This position requires a flexible schedule and has an expectation of 10 hours minimum per week. EOE
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, sociology, education, criminal justice or similar human service field with no previous experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any other field, with the equivalent of at least one year of full-time paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with children or adolescents.
- An Associate’s Degree, or sixty credits toward a Bachelor’s Degree, with the equivalent of at least three years of full-time paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with children or adolescents.
- One (1) year documented experience and 24 hours training in MH/D&A when working with dually diagnosed.
- Act 33, 73 and 34 clearances
- Have a valid driver’s license
If you do not meet these requirements, you are not qualified to apply for the opening.
Before filling out the below form, please download and fill our Application Form PDF.
You can submit the application one of three ways:
- Download and fill in the attached Application Form PDF and upload here...
- Download and complete the application and mail to:
ATTN: HR Resumes
1 West Main Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
- Download and complete the application and email it to